While Google AdSense is the biggest name in advertising, it’s never the only option, and there are plenty of advertising firms available to choose from Adsense alternatives. In this article, we write the answer to the question “What are the best Adsense alternatives for 2023 for those who want to make money from their website or blog”.
As is well known, for those who wanted to make money from their websites in 2003, AdSense is one of the most popular online advertising networks and is often the first choice of bloggers.
So why do people look for Adsense alternative sites?
Popularity can often create big responsibilities and big problems. While the best CPC in the advertising industry is in Adsense, the process doesn’t run smoothly and lucratively for everyone. Even getting Adsense approval from 2020 has become more difficult than before. Once you’ve received approval, you’ll need to be very careful about following Google’s strict rules.
Adsense Alternative Best Ad Networks 2023
While AdSense, Google’s ad network, is the market leader when it comes to monetizing ads, there are many competitors and Google AdSense alternatives that can increase your ad revenue.
Since many factors determine a website’s ad revenue (amount of traffic, geographic location, your industry, competition, device used, and more), it’s hard to tell which ad network is the most viable AdSense alternative. You’ll need to test them one by one to find the network that will provide the best results.
Let’s take a look at some of the Google AdSense alternatives to learn more about how you can make more money from your website or blog.
Ezoic is a publisher-focused advertising firm with several advantages, as well as a Certified Google Publisher Partner. This means that it shows Adsense ads along with many other ad networks on your site. But the best part is that it will show whichever ad is more advantageous and profitable for you at that moment.
- It has powerful tools like the ad layout tester, mockup tester, site speed calculator, AMP converter for mobile sites, and ad performance analyzer.
- It works seamlessly with WordPress, Custom pHp, Squarespace, Joomla, Shopify, Drupal, Arch, Magento, Bitrix, and more.
- It’s easy to integrate.
- As an Ezoic publisher, you can earn money as well as participate in referral programs. You earn 3% of the earnings of those who register in the system with your referral, and as long as your link remains registered in the system, you will continue to receive up to 3% of the earnings.
- Various payment options are available such as PayPal, Payoneer, money order, bank deposit and check.
Adsense Alternatives/Media.Net Media.Net is a direct AdSense competitor managed by Yahoo and Bing.
- If you’re looking for Adsense alternatives where you can offer contextual ads, Media.net can be a great start for you.
- Provides high-quality ads.
- You can customize ads based on the design of your site.
- It offers both text and display ads.
Media.net is easier to approve than AdSense. If you have a site with quality content, you can easily get approved. However, the vast majority of your site traffic is from the US, UK, and Canada, and the site content must be in English.
PropellerAds, whose Adsense alternative is among the best advertising firms, offers many options for you to monetize your blog. You can choose any type of ad you want. However, pop-under ads in particular give pretty good results.
- There are many ad formats available in this ad network
- It also offers the possibility to make money from mobile sites and applications
- Plenty of optimization tools available
- Has AdBlock bypass technology
- Can be used with Adsense
- Helps you get to more traffic with push notifications
- Delivers real-time performance measurement
- PropellerAds also offers a referral program and pays you for those who sign up with your referral link.
- PropellerAds offers weekly payments, and the minimum payment amount is only $5.
- Referral programs are available.
- There are PayPal, Payoneer and bank transfer payment options.
It’s not hard to be accepted into this ad network, but let’s just say that sites that deal with technology and digital media are prioritized.
Adstalra is an ad network with innovative ad formats and an increasing number of large brands using the platform. This network, which is among the best Adsense alternative advertising firms, is a reputable brand in the rapidly growing field of online advertising.
It’s easy to monetize traffic with Adsterra (especially if you have high traffic) as it provides a 100% fill rate along with a user-friendly platform and the industry’s highest CPM.
All ads go through a proprietary fraud detection system. This ensures that you and your site are protected from malware. Using the platform is easy. All you have to do is add code to your website and manage campaigns through a user-friendly control panel. We can’t say it’s a very good option for low-volume sites.
Infolinks is a very good advertising network to monetize a website or blog and is among the best Adsense alternatives.
Infolinks supports a market of over 100,000 websites operating in 128 countries and can be integrated into a website in a matter of minutes.
- It serves in-text ads, overlay ads, banner ads, in-screen and in-frame ads. You can choose the ad format you want to display on your blog.
- Getting the approval of infolinks is easy. You can use it with AdSense and other ad networks.
- PayPal, payment is made via eCheck, ACH, Payoneer and Bank Transfer.
- The minimum payout threshold for infolinks is $50, while the minimum payout for Bank Transfer is $100.
- Ads are fully customizable and offer unique placement options to increase click-through rate without disrupting the look and feel of the website.
- It has a smart algorithm to determine relevance and purpose.
- The network has a good management tool that will give you analytics about traffic and ad performance.